CQDM is recruiting! Interested in a summer Internship position in Administration and Accounting? Apply now!
April 11, 2017
Summer Intership position - Administration and Accounting
The CQDM is looking for a student to assist the Vice President Finance and Administration with various administrative and accounting tasks.
- Assistance in the preparation of reports for the different levels of government (federal and provincial);
- Filing of documents;
- Assist with updating CQDM’s performance indicators (financial and projects);
- Creating or managing Excel files, some complex;
- Other related tasks, if needed.
- Student (2nd and 3 nd year) of a bachelor's degree in administration, accounting or equivalent;
- Bilingual in oral and written (English and French);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Advanced level of Excel knowledge, an asset;
- Knowledge of SAGE software, an asset.
ABILITIES AND REQUIRED QUALITIES:
- Autonomous with good leadership qualities;
- Sense of organization, detail oriented and thorough;
- Professional attitude, tact and diplomacy;
- Motivated, results oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
* The position is available full-time from early May to late August at CQDM office (Ville Saint-Laurent Technoparc).
* Possibility of a part-time position as of September.
Interested candidates should send their application as soon as possible to Jennifer Saleeb at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.